Sunday, September 30, 2012


I'M MAKING THIS QUICK POST JUST TO SEE IF IT'S JUST ME OR THE PEOPLE AT SCRIBD ARE INDEED (TRYING TO) FUCK WITH ME !!! LOL !!! I UPLOADED MY MYSTERY OF INIQUITY  (WORD) DOCUMENT AT 4SHARED... BECAUSE BEFORE MAKING THIS POST TODAY...I WAITED 2 DAYS...AND IT SEEMS THAT THE NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS IN FRONT OF MY SCRIBD DOCUMENTS KEEPS ADDING UP INSTEAD OF DECREASING !?!?!

WILL SEE IF ONE DAY AT THE SECOND LINK BELOW WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE MY DOCUMENT LIKE MY OTHER ONES (AND MAYBE I WILL UPLOADED MY OTHER SCRIBD DOCUMENTS AT 4SHARED OR SOMEWHERE ELSE IF THEY TOO TRY TO FUCK WITH ME !)

ANYWAY, HERE IS A VALID LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE WORD DOCUMENT (125MB):
http://www.4shared.com/file/2O86IN2z/THE_MYSTERY_OF_INIQUITY__THE_U.html

HERE'S THE MYSTERIOUS SCRIBD LINK THAT I WILL BE CHECKING ON OFTEN:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/108014997/The-Mystery-of-Iniquity-the-Unholy-Trinity-of-Gabriel-Michael-and-Jesus

YES I DID... YES I WENT THERE !!! LOL !!! AND NOW THEY TRYING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM READING WHAT I HAVE TO SHARE... THESE DEVILS DON'T FIGHT AND PLAY FAIR !!! I DON'T CARE I'LL WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH WITH NO FEAR TILL I OR THEM DISSAPEAR FROM HERE !!! LOL !!!

DON'T HATE THE BUDDAHPEST ... HATE THE BRAIN AND THE GAME !!! LOL

CHECKMATE B@#%?!S !!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are exposing yahweh and at the same time you have youtube account under the name malakYahweh.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you are another servant of "lady" with pennis.

Spiritual Walker said...

ohh snap !!! u got me !!!!

was Jesus a messenger of Yahweh ?!?
why did he brake his laws ?!?!
and said on the cross ''My God why has thou forsaken me'' ?!?!


and who are you a servant of ?!?!
Who (do you think) is your God ?!?!
who (do You think) created you ?!?!

as for me, i admit that i might have been wrong about Yahweh and calling my youtube account by that name (all while i was exposing another person that thought he was Yahweh and his son in the same person)... i might even have to erase the hebrew letters on my logo... but as for lady with a penis...unless her/him/it and yahweh give me good reasons for their actions... i will admit i'm a self-educated no longer listening to anybody's (including you) opinion unless you can really expose me as a "luciferian"

if this only truthful answer on my part is not enough...well who gives a fuck

Anonymous said...

For the second time you have rewritten over 2000 pages of the same lunar channeled bullshit stories not making the most important connections. Do you know yourself ? I think you do... kitty.

Spiritual Walker said...

what are the most important connections ?!?!

why don't you answer my questions so i can know who you are ?!?!

and what the fuck are you really trying to say that you are not saying... i ain't got time for bullshit ... so stop speaking crypticly with me and be straight up or don't even waiste my time ok