Saturday, January 09, 2016


I feel like being a vj for a sec and share a few video compilations I made. One is a year end review of 2015 (I could've added footage of the Pope's visit to the US to see Barack Obama and the secret visit to go see the faithful jailed clerk or covered more the epic marathon/journey that the war in Syria created that is now maybe the cause of the protests in Germany over the new year's molestations. There's a bunch of other things like Caytlin Jenner that I could've added but that was  not necessary  for me to react to that. I wanted to focus on adding/showing the way Americans like John McCain  are lying about who they are really supporting in the war in Syria and in the Ukraine  vs Russia war and also why they are always going to back Saudi Arabia no matter  how they were involved in many attacks from 9-11 to the recent execution of the cleric or the bombing of the Iranian embassy in Yemen) to set the stage for the second video of what I believe  will be some of the big issues in 2016. I recommend clicking the links and downloading the videos instead of just viewing them because there might be a problem with loading the videos (the first especially  for some strange reasons)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=23CD98F00263C39%212465

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=23CD98F00263C39%212467

And last but not least I made a more personal Montage in both french and English summing up why I decided to create this blog(I may update this post later to add a full video about the gun debate in the US  which I feel deserves more attention).

I feel like I have to add this picture of the new Charlie Hebo magazine, not because some believe  that it depicts a Godlike figure (as an Assassin  ?!?!?) but because of that triangle on the top is a symbol of the Illuminati and that people who believe in that group's existence are crazy and that the belief in ALL secret societies or in ALL conspiracy theories is also CRAZY. So what are they implying and who are they making fun of really ?!?! Didn't they learn anything from what happened ?!?!



So I will let whoever is interested watch these videos but in the last one in french and english, I want people who think me and other conspiracy theorists are crazy to answer these questions:
1- Why did they let X go and cross the border into Belgium ?
2- Was X riding alone or did they let 2 people get away ?
3- Why did they detain  X and why didn't they close the border sooner ?
4- Where was X last spotted and when ?
5- How many attackers did they say was at the concert and how many were killed ?
6- Where does X fit in this hierarchy  or chain of command with "chubby" and the 2 in the black and white pictures  ?

Anyway, I could go on and on and question what happened  but I will let it go and believe  the official story like the story of that cop in Philadelphia being shot at point blank range blocking  the bullets with his forearm bleeding heavily  from one arm getting out of his car running while making a radio call without breathing heavily letting the dispatch say officer down and shooting the suspect in the ASS who then claims he did it for ISIS all based on hearsay, still pictures and a shot videoclip.  "Yarp!"

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=23CD98F00263C39%212470

No comments: